Our Virtual Accounting Interview Day is designed to assist employers in saving time and money by interviewing students from several private Iowa colleges during one event. Interviews are conducted virtually
Our Virtual Accounting Interview Day is designed to assist employers in saving time and money by interviewing students from several private Iowa colleges during one event. Interviews are conducted virtually (via pre-arranged live video conference or phone meetings) with students you’ve pre-selected from our member colleges.
How does this event work?
- Employer’s registering by the Early Bird deadline of August 26 pay $400 (nonprofit and government is $150). See Event Pricing for nonprofit, government, and for-profit pricing table.
- Once registered, employers post their full-time jobs, internships, and exploratory opportunities in our online system.
- For two weeks in early September, students submit resumes and other documents to employers and positions of interest.
- In mid-September, employers review submitted application materials and select up to 12 students (and alternates) whom they want to interview during the Virtual Accounting Interview Day. Once selected, students reserve an interview time in the online system. [Employers may recruit with a Resume Collection Only and follow up independently with candidates.]
- Job posting, resume submission, pre-selection, and student interview sign-up are all efficiently managed online via CareerLink (Symplicity).
- On September 30th, pre-selected students from all of our schools and employers connect via phone or live video conference for 30-minute, pre-scheduled interviews.
Email Valorie Larsson with questions.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
Valorie LarssonRecruiting and Programming Directorvalorie.firstname.lastname@example.org